Industry standard for Comprehensive Integrity Management.
The CM202G "Gas Hound" is the first gimbal specifically designed for aerial gas leak detection and infrastructure integrity patrols.
The CM202G Gas Hound is a reliable, low cost and field-proven system for aerial gas leak detection and infrastructure integrity. Benefit from traceable and verifiable pipeline integrity data, rapid notification of anomalies, and precise geo-location of leaks, encroachments, environmental concerns, and right of way violations. High definition daylight footage is streamed simultaneously with Infra-Red leak detection data, which is all overlaid onto a GIS based mapping system, giving you prompt access to valuable information.
FEATURING THE NIATROS™ OPTICAL GAS IMAGER
- Niatros™ is designed for both fixed and mobile continuous monitoring applications to detect methane and other gas leaks in refineries, pipelines, storage facilities, and other installations.
- Lower cost
- Cutting-edge capabilities proven & documented with comprehensive field testing
- Highly advanced imagery
- Enhanced lens & electronics
- Two-axis gyro-stabilized gimbal (pan & tilt capabilities)
- The MWIR sensor is cooled to 80 K (-316 F) allowing the narrow band pass filter the ability to better eliminate other wavelengths that could interfere with the sensor images when inspecting a pipeline or station for gas leaks. The lens remains in focus throughout temperature changes.
- System: Two-axis gyro-stabilized (pan & tilt capability)
- Position accuracy: 50 meter accuracy to latitude / longitude target
- Elevation: + 130° / - 30°
- Azimuth: 360° continuous
- Sensor: Hitachi DI-SC120R
- Resolution: 1280 x 720
- Optical Zoom: 30x
- Weight: 3500g
- Depth: 190mm
- Height: 295mm
- Temperature: 55°C
MWIR Sensor &
- Sensor: IR Cameras NIATROS optical gas imaging camera
- Medium-wave infrared sensor
- Linear stirling cryocooler
- 20 micron InSb focal plane array
- Resolution: 640 x 512
- Measurement Distance: 900 feet AGL
- Leak Flow Rate: 2,500 standard cubic feet per hour
- Band/ Wavelength: Filtered for maximum sensitivity in the 3.2-3.5 micron hydrocarbon absorption band
- Real-time Video Stabilization - Electronically removes vibrations
- HD Object Tracking - Automatically steers the gimbal to keep the nominated tracked object center of the frame
- GEO-Lock Standard - Automatically locks the gimbal to lat/long coordinates and maintains the pointing through platform maneuvers. Includes software and INS hardware/ cabling. Includes GNNS Antenna
- HD Streaming (1280x720 @15fps)
- MissionMap – Situational awareness software suite
- MotionDSP – In-flight image enhancement and post-flight image software processing.
Fixed Wing UAV
Rotary Wing UAV
Copyright 2017 Ascent Vision LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Ascent Vision Technologies
90 Aviation Lane
Belgrade, Montana 59714